Pty Ltd(CERT) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) with 5 offices and over 30 qualified and experienced rail trainers throughout Australia.The Centre for Excellence in Rail Training (CERT) is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) wholly owned by Engenco Ltd, a public company. Alongside CERT, Engenco’s rail business capability includes a rail operator, a rail technical services company, and a locomotive and rolling stock manufacturer/maintainer. Although each is an independent business unit the rail businesses have an intimate and collaborative working relationship, providing CERT with a resource of industry specific knowledge and assistance on which to draw.
Our clients benefit from:
• National Coverage
• All outcomes aligned to TLISC (Transport Logistics Industry Skills Council) training packages
• Practical experience and expertise in rail and safety related training and assessment
• A resource – base of skilled and experienced rail personnel
• A commitment to safety, high quality service and workmanship
• On-time delivery and cost efficiency
• Proven capability and capacity to innovate, value-add and problem solve
• Flexible and responsive reaction to organisational needs and requirements
• The security of dealing with an established ASX-listed company with a solid asset base and sound financial performance
• Well established systems, policies and procedures to enhance safety and services – many developed in response to our client requirements
CERT has a comprehensive understanding of railways and safeworking; employment and operational issues through service provision to the rail industry and associated clients. Exposure to the operational needs and focus of other rail operators generates a body of knowledge from a perspective wider than a single client focus. CERT also has extensive experience and expertise with remote mining area rail operations. This has the potential for the cross-pollination of ideas, techniques and initiatives that is of benefit to our client base.